As I write this, I am hooked up to the pitocin. Not the way I wanted this labor to go down but Matteo is just a stubborn little boy. I am still only 1-2cm dilated and about 70% effaced which means I have made no progress since Tuesday! I think he would have waited until Labor Day if we had let him. Contractions really haven't started yet but it's only been about 15 minutes or so since they hooked me up. Wish me luck!!